Terms and Conditions
Welcome to findmementor !
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dey Education and Research Private Limited’s Website, located at findmementor.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use findmementor if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing or using the Services, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Findmementor.com may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally, cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
The services on findmementor.com comprise mobile applications, website and related services (each, an “Application”), which enable users (i.e. mentees) to arrange and schedule appointments (using our portal) with the mentors including with third-party providers of such services and goods under agreement with Findmementor.com or certain of Findmementor’s affiliates (“Third Party Providers”). In certain instances, the Services may also include an option to schedule an appointment and/or booking through our platform for an upfront price, subject to acceptance by the respective Third-Party Providers. Unless otherwise agreed by Findmementor.com in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for your personal, noncommercial use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ABILITY TO BOOK MENTORS THROUGH OUR PORTAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES DOES NOT ESTABLISH FINDMEMENTOR AS A PROVIDER OF MENTORSHIP OR AS A MENTORSHIP CARRIER.
THE SERVICES MAY BE USED BY YOU TO REQUEST AND SCHEDULE Mentorship SERVICES WITH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, BUT YOU AGREE THAT Findmementor.com HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO any MENTORSHIP SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH In our policy and on our website.
Unless otherwise stated, Dey Education and Research Private Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on findmementor. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from findmementor for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from findmementor
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from findmementor
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from findmementor
- Redistribute content from findmementor
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dey Education and Research Private Limited do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dey Education and Research Private Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dey Education and Research Private Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Dey Education and Research Private Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Dey Education and Research Private Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dey Education and Research Private Limited, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Dey Education and Research Private Limited. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dey Education and Research Private Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Although due care has been taken in publishing the study material/courses and content, the possibility of errors, omissions and/or discrepancies cannot be ruled out. All the content is released with an understanding that FindMeMentor shall not be responsible for any copyright claims, errors, omissions and/or discrepancies or any action taken in that behalf. Should there be any discrepancy, error or omission noted in the study material, FindMeMentor shall be obliged if the same is brought and we shall rectify it accordingly.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Findmementor SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR Any other losses RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE NEGLIGENCE (EITHER ACTIVE, AFFIRMATIVE, SOLE, OR CONCURRENT) OF Findmementor.com EVEN IF Findmementor.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Findmementor.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF Findmementor.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Findmementor.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND Findmementor.com REASONABLE CONTROL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS PROVIDING MENTORSHIP SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH SOME REQUEST PRODUCTS MAY OFFER Free mentoring OR PEER-TO-PEER Mentorship SERVICES AND MAY NOT BE PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED OR PERMITTED.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.