Basic to Advance Electrical Engineering – Part 1
Duration of the course: 4 months
Mode of course: Online
Total no. of Test: 17
Course type: Core
About the course:
This course is very useful for all electrical engineering students. In this course you will get all important basic concepts of electrical. Syllabus of this course matches with all polytechnic & engineering colleges in India. The course also covers multiple choice questions which will be very beneficial for students who are willing to make their concepts rigid and qualify different competition exams for government/private jobs or higher studies entrance exams.
Features of the Course:
1. Student oriented lectures
2. Resource will be provided after each lecture.
3. Concepts with numerical problems.
4. Tutorials for problem solving approach
5. Multiple choice questions
6. Doubt clarification
This course (with all the part) will cover nine chapters as given below:
Chapter 1: Basic Concepts
Chapter 2: DC Circuit
Chapter 3: Network Theorem
Chapter 4: Electrical Work, Power & Energy
Chapter 5: Electrostatics
Chapter 6: Capacitance
Chapter 7: Magnetism & Electromagnetism
Chapter 8: Magnetic Circuits
Chapter 9: Electromagnetic Induction
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 443
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to course
- Nature of electricity, electric charge
- Free electrons & valence electron, electric current
- Measurement of current
- Electric potential, Potential difference, EMF vs Potential difference
- Drift velocity of free electrons, Relation between current & drift velocity.
- Resistance, calculation, resistivity, conductance.
- Test 1